Saturday March 20th, 2021
10.00 AM - Noon (Pacific Standard Time) via ZOOM
Seminar for Business Owners and Self-Employed Individuals
With Liaison Officers of the Canada Revenue Agency
The following will be covered in the seminar:
1. a general overview of revenue & expense concepts;
2. tips for keeping proper books and records;
3. an awareness of the common errors/mistakes that small businesses make;
4. a general overview of GST/HST;
5. basic payroll information;
6. a demonstration of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s
7. a demonstration of available online resources & tools; and
8. answers to your questions
Please note: This online seminar won't be recorded.
Register online by clicking "Register Now", or register by phone at 604-681-2744, or at the Federation Gallery (Mon - Sun, 10am - 4pm).